Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, September 6th

Indian Takeaway by Hardeep Singh Kohli was marginally interesting.

Even after free, instant Rashi & Navamsha charts at www.planetarypositions.com, I struggled mightily with Ancient Hindu Astrology for the Modern Western Astrologer by James T. Braha.
The conclusion is that I either will or won't get money from my maternal uncle and cousins. (He died so I guess I won't.) No book (except for a novel) without an index ever really works for me.

Oyster Mushrooms

240g Oyster Mushrooms
5ml Chives, finely chopped
5ml Mint leaves, finely chopped
50ml Lemon juice (fresh!)
2ml Lemon salt
Mix well, place in small pot with lid on and cook on high for 7 minutes. Remove from heat, allow to cool in pot. Serve at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment